This sustainable climbing guidebook by Deniz Scheerer and me shows climbing areas that can be reached from Innsbruck by train, bike, or by foot. We thank our supporters that made our dream come true: that this guidebook is available for free for everyone.
We hope this guide will inspire and support you to climb in a more climate-friendly way.
We would love for our idea of sustainable climbing guides to spread. As we have put a lot of work, ideas, and time into this pioneer project, we look forward to supporting similar climbing guides for other areas. Contact me if you are interested in a collaboration.
Important note for everyone who wants a hard copy of this book:
We thank everyone for the positive feedback on our work – but as we provide this guidebook free of charge and do not earn anything by seeling it, we cannot send it at our expense. If you want a hard copy:
- They are available at the climbing gym in Innsbruck while stocks last.
- I will bring copies to any of the events I am invited.
- You can win the guidebook via giveaways – just follow me on Instagram:
- You can organise a pick up from my home (e.g. via UPS), I am happy to arrange a date.
- In exceptional cases, we can send the guidebook for donations to our non-profit association.
- If you are interested in a large number of hard copies, the book can also be reprinted.
If one of the last three options is suitable for you, feel free to contact me.